Request your free Engagement Ring Design Guide
Fill in your details below and we’ll send you a link so you can download your copy.
All your questions answered
If you’re ready to pop the question but don’t know where to start when it comes to choosing an engagement ring, you’re not alone.
Hundreds of people come to us every year with exactly the same problem!
That’s why we’ve created this Engagement Ring Design Guide.
Inside you’ll learn how to make sure the ring you design matches your partner’s personal taste and style, their occupation and interests and fits in with your budget!
And, among many other things, you’ll learn about the pros and cons of different design styles, about different precious metals and the things that are important when choosing diamonds, precious gemstones and their laboratory-created alternatives.
At more than 70 pages, it’s filled with a wealth of information and practical advice!
To get a copy sent straight to your in-box, just fill out your details and we’ll send you yours right away.
P.S. Don’t forget to check you junk mail folder if our email doesn’t show up in your inbox within a minute or so.
Here’s a quick run down on some of the things you’ll learn
In this comprehensive guide we’ll walk you through:
The advantages of custom designed and handmade jewellery
- In many respects, there’s a lot more “work” involved in designing and having a bespoke piece of jewellery made – especially a piece as important as an engagement ring. We’ll help you understand whether it really is the best way forward for you.
The 6 key design considerations you need to take into account:
- How much you have to spend – understanding how much things cost so you can set a realistic budget;
- Your partner’s taste and style. This is probably the trickiest part of the whole process – figuring out what your partner will love;
- Your partner’s hands – an often over-looked design consideration. The ring needs to suit your partner’s hands and fingers;
- Occupation and Interests – we want to be sure the ring you have made for your partner will be easy to live with;
- Allergies and skin reactions – the right metal choice and ring design can make all the difference between something being a pleasure to wear, or a pain; and
- Allowing enough time – designing and hand making an engagement ring is not a quick process. Here we’ll make sure you don’t cut it too fine.
Making new from old:
- In this section we explore the option of recycling old jewellery to make new pieces. Is it worth it? And if so, how it’s done and what your expectations should be. (We understand too that sometimes it’s all about the sentiment.)
Getting the size right
- Very often the rings we make are going to be a surprise. We’ll help you get the size right, without giving away your intentions.
Designing with diamonds and gemstones
- Working within your budget – how to get the best ‘bang for your buck’
- What are the shape options and how might that affect design and cost
- Colour and what it means to your budget
Precious metals and design
- Here we’ll look at the available options – which will be best for you and your ring design – and how to design and maintain a ring to keep it looking beautiful
- If you’ve never bought an engagement ring before, describing what you want can be a bit tricky. There’s a whole lot of terminology that, once you know it, will help make the process much easier
- You’ll learn about diamond grading and what’s important when choosing a stone
- If coloured gemstones are your preference, you’ll learn what to look out for and what to avoid
- Birth stones and anniversary celebrations
- The popular diamond and gemstone cuts
If this sounds like what you need, click on the button below and we’ll email you a download link straight away!