Engagement, wedding and commitment ring design guide
Free downloadable guide to help you design and commission your perfect ring
How to create ethical engagement, wedding, and commitment rings
The very useful guide to ethically sourced, handmade, custom-designed rings for those special moments in your life.
Written by EJA’s founders, Melinda Bailey and Benn Harvey-Walker, this downloadable guide is the ultimate companion for those who want to create something truly unique and special.
Now in its third, fully revised and updated edition, in this comprehensive guide you’ll learn about:
- The 7 key design considerations – your budget, your partner’s style and taste, hand and finger shapes, pairing with other rings, allergies and skin reactions and time constraints;
- If and when it’s practical to recycle old jewellery;
- How to find out your partner’s ring size;
- What options you have when choosing diamonds and gemstones to suit your design;
- How to choose the right precious metal for your design;
- All about ring designs and styles (so you know the right terminology to use);
- Setting your budget;
… and a whole lot more.
It’s so much more than a simple brochure. It’s packed with a wealth of information and practical advice for anyone about to embark on commissioning a custom made ring.
Download your copy
Fill in your details below and we’ll send you the necessary link.
Your information is secure. We respect your privacy and will not share you’re information with any third parties.
Download not working?
If for some reason you don’t receive an email from us within a few minutes, send us an email and we’ll forward you a copy by email as soon as we can.