Request your free Engagement, Wedding, and Commitment Ring Design Guide
Fill in your details below and we’ll send you a link so you can download your copy.
All your questions answered
If you’ve already ‘popped the question’ or you’re ready to make a commitment with more than just words, this guide is just what you need.
Written entirely with the ethical buyer in mind, you’ll learn not only about making an environmentally and socially responsible purchase, you’ll also find out about:
- Setting a budget that matches your needs;
- The 7 key decision points you need to consider when commissioning an engagement, wedding or commitment ring; and
- Is recycling old jewellery a worthwhile option?
- … and a whole lot more
On top of that you’ll find stacks of photographs to inspire your design ideas along with helpful hints on buying diamonds and precious gemstones.
To get a copy sent straight to your in-box, just fill out your details and we’ll send you yours right away.
P.S. Don’t forget to check you junk mail folder if our email doesn’t show up in your inbox within a minute or so.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the things you’ll learn
In this comprehensive guide we’ll walk you through:
The 7 key design considerations you need to take into account:
- How much you have to spend – understanding how much things cost so you can set a realistic budget;
- The aesthetic you’re trying to create. Is yours going to be purely ‘functional’, or are you aiming to add more meaning to the design;
- Occupation and Interests – we want to be sure the rings you have made will be easy to live with;
- Your hands – an often over-looked design consideration. The ring needs to suit the size and shape of your hands and fingers;
- Allergies and skin reactions – the right metal choice and ring design can make all the difference between something being a pleasure to wear, or a pain;
- Does the ring need to be fitted to an engagement ring?; and
- Allowing enough time – designing and hand making a custom-designed ring is not a quick process. Here we’ll make sure you don’t cut it too fine.
Making new from old:
- In this section we explore the option of recycling old jewellery to make new pieces. Is it worth it? And if so, how it’s done and what your expectations should be. (We understand too that sometimes it’s all about the sentiment.)
Precious metals and design
- Here we’ll look at the available options – which will be best for you and your ring design – and how to design and maintain a ring to keep it looking beautiful
- If you’ve never bought an engagement, wedding or commitment ring before, describing what you want can be a bit tricky. There’s a whole lot of terminology that, once you know it, will help make the process much easier
- You’ll learn about diamond grading and what’s important when choosing a stone
- If coloured gemstones are your preference, you’ll learn what to look out for and what to avoid
- Birth stones and anniversary celebrations
- The popular diamond and gemstone cuts
If this sounds like what you need, click on the button below and we’ll email you a download link straight away!